In the 24thand 25thof January our information project has been presented for 380 teachers from Sweden at the Waldorf teachers meeting. We saw a growing interest of teachers to participate in the activities on the information project. For example, we had our school tour fully booked. That means that SOFIA has a good chance to meet young people and make them more aware of the results about our development projects.
In the 01stand 2nd of February, Nina Ljungquist and Fábia Idoeta Fogelqvist attended the meeting with ENDA – European Network for Development and Aid. We got lots of inspiration from our partners organizations and discussed partnership in different projects, especially in Kenya and Haiti.
We would like to present you our partners at the ENDA (klick in the name of the organization to link to their website.)
- Freunde der Erziehungskunst Rudolf Steiners: support Waldorf schools, kindergartens, curative education facilities and social projects worldwide
- StaART: emergency Aid for Children
- Fodation Paul Coroze: teachers training
- Acacia: development cooperation fund
- IASWECE – International Association for Steiner/Waldorf Early Childhood Education
- IHF: International Aid Fund for Waldorf (Steiner) pedagogy
- IONA Stichting: international foundation for project funding, inspired by anthroposophy and art.
- Stichting Helias: supports people with disabilities, biodynamic agriculture, anthroposophical medicine and free school education.
- Camphill Nederland: supports Camphills.
- Stichting ter bevordering van de Heilpedagogie – supports curative pedagogy within and outside the Netherlands.